Monday, April 19, 2010

marlhee's getaway trip to batangas PART 2♥

As we ride the red colored car of my TITO GERALD's VIOS,...
we sang songs,we tell jokes,we almost share our stories behind our personal image,and we have our sight-seeing destinations..and ohh...as they share they're stories,I never listen to them,i just sat at the window and looking at the mountains and that cross-roads,zigzag,bumps and humps are driving me crazy and then my tito turn on the radio and the music's get louder as we sing to the beat of the music..and music soothes my mind....and my eyes are glancing at the VILLA in the middle of the farm,,,..and the car stops at the 7-ELEVEN and BURGER KING,we buy slurpee and then hotdogs...and it was YUM-MEE...and then i buy some of my drinks "MOUNTAIN DEW IN AN ORIGINAL FLAVOR"and then the JOYRIDE CONTINOUS...until i fall asleep,..and wake up were HOME now! ! ! !.....and tht's te UNTOLD SECRETS ABOUT MARLHEE...
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR PICS WHILE RIDING IN VIOS...

No comments:

Post a Comment